September 22, 2014

Call in and talk to me!

Tuesday morning I will be on the RED-C Catholic Radio station 88.5 FM from about 9:20-10:00am, CST.

The lovely Megan Silas will be interviewing me and she said that they take questions from listeners. It would be *awesome* if you called in, in part because, frankly, I'm a little nervous about what we're going to talk about for 40 minutes.

You can listen live here if you don't live in the College Station, Texas area.


Also, if you haven't gotten a chance to take the Reader Survey, would you please pop on over and answer a few questions for me. Thank you!


And finally, if you're new here, stick around! I'd love it if you did! You can follow A Knotted Life on Bloglovin' or Feedly. Plus, I'd love to connect with you. You can find me on InstagramPinterest, and Facebook. I hope to "meet" you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment