July 23, 2014

Austin Speaking Gig

Hey you guys!

Thursday night I will be speaking at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church located at 9500 Neenah Avenue in  Austin, Texas. I'll be sharing the story of JF's alleged miracle through the intercession of Fulton J. Sheen.

In case you didn't know, my third child was a stillborn. After being without a pulse for sixty-one minutes he came back to life and is now a healthy, normal almost four year old boy. We believe God performed this miracle through the intercession of Venerable Fulton J. Sheen for His greater glory and we're not the only ones. In March medical expert advisors to the Congregation of the Causes of Saints approved the miracle and this past June the theological advisors did the same.

If you live in the greater Austin area it would be wonderful  if you could come to the event. In my Illinois accent I'll share JF's story, fill you in on the canonization process, and tell you my favorite things about Fulton Sheen.

The event begins at 7pm on Thursday, July 24th. I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. My husband is getting off work early today so I can be there! I'm looking forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, it was great to be able to say hello in person tonight! You did a great job! I had read your story on the blog, but hearing the details and the emotion in your voice was totally different. Thank you for sharing this story!

    ReplyDelete