October 21, 2014

Chugly Cookies

No matter where your kids attend school - at home, parochial school, public school, charter school - at the end of the day there's nothing better than an after-school snack*.

A few years ago Deme shared a recipe for Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies as one of her family's favorites for a snow day. Despite how not good they looked I tried the recipe, because I am a huge fan of Deme's and want to be like her when I grow up. 

People: shut the front door - they are so good! They are easily in the top two of my husband's favorite cookies of all time.

I renamed them Chugly Cookies because they're Chocolate and Ugly and I think it sounds more exciting than Chocolate Oatmeal.

You can get the recipe here.

PS - If you don't want the cinnamon in them it can be omitted but we like the extra layer of flavor it gives the Chugly.


*I'm talking about for YOU! I mean, the you can share with the kids but let's get you some chocolate! Stat!


If you're new here, stick around! You can follow A Knotted Life on Bloglovin' or Feedly.
Plus, I'd love to connect with you. You can find me on InstagramPinterest, and Facebook. I hope to "meet" you soon!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds yummy! I love chocolate and oatmeal together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That name is SO much better! And easier to say ;) It's still one of our all time favorites....and now I must go make a batch. For the kids...

    ReplyDelete