August 4, 2014

Live from the North Shore - tonight!

I spent last night at the Children's Hospital because of a dumb piece of popcorn. Everyone is fine and everything is fine but that place is beginning to feel like Cheers because everybody knows our name.

I wanted to put this up yesterday but ... you know... popcorn.

If you live in the north suburbs of Chicago I hope you can come to St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Libertyville tonight at 7pm. I'll be speaking to their young adult group about JF and Sheen and the alleged miracle and it would be great to meet some of you.

Also, if someone can get Fr. Barron to show up I'll send him and YOU fresh chocolate chip cookies, but only if he poses for a picture with me. I'll have my camera and notebook for your address ready. ;)

I'm telling you, I make the best chocolate chip cookies in the world!

7pm
tonight
St. Joe's in Libertyville, IL
121 E Maple Ave.

Be there and introduce yourself and give me a hug. I'm a hugger.

2 comments:

  1. ^ I got that wacko comment too. I know Fr. Barron. My husband works with him, but he's uber busy. Actually, my father inlaw and brother in law work with him too. It's a family thing...working for the Church. Come back when I'm in town and we can "drop by" his office. I'll do anything for cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was going to comment but how can I follow Jessica up there? She knows Fr. Barron?? And her family works with him?? She just won all.the.comments. ;)

    ReplyDelete