March 21, 2013

third time's the charm: local presentation on JF and Sheen

Twice before I was scheduled to give my presentation on JF and Venerable Sheen in an event hosted by the Elizabeth Ministry at St. Patrick's Parish in Washington, IL. Twice before it was cancelled because of the snow.

We're trying again and the event will be held this coming Monday, March 25. Yes, it's Holy Monday. So if you need some kind of spiritual practice to enhance your Holy Week you are welcome to come to the Knights of Columbus Hall in hear me speak on the (alleged) miracle of Jesus raising my son from the dead.

The presentation will begin at 6:30pm and lasts about 45 minutes. The event is open to any and all, though because of the subject matter it may be more appropriate for ages 12 and above. I hope to see you there!


Details:
Holy Monday, March 25
6:30pm
Knights of Columbus Hall
120 Walnut St. Washington, IL



If you're interested in having me give my presentation at an event you're planning please contact me.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for.

    Would you offer guest writers to write content in your case?

    I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome web log!

    my website - Email Console

    ReplyDelete