February 26, 2013

What I Wore Sunday

Things to notice about this picture:
How lovely that shade of blue is.
The neat twisty thing at the neckline.
Things to ignore about this picture:
smudge marks on the mirror
how badly my nails are in need of a touch-up
post-afternoon nap hair
double chin

I had to recruit my 4 year old to take the picture.  She intentionally cut out Ben but got all the crap on the floor.  I need a photographer in this house.
Dress: I call it my "wedding dress" because I bought it the summer after I married to wear to 7 different weddings.  And I did wear it to 7 different weddings.  Follow the link to see how nice it once looked on me.
Black tank: Target Maternity (got a new one with tax refund money!)
Boots: Same old pair from Payless, a gift from 2 Christmases ago.
Cardigan: Target Merona, from a couple years back.  
Baby bump: Travis

Resa was napping but here's the other kiddos in their post-Mass happiness.
Dress: Hand-me-down, Hair in her face like always.
Boys' shirts: Jumping Bean, Christmas gifts and I love them.
Boys' khakis: courtesy of Wal Mart.

Here's a couple of pictures of what I should have been doing on Sunday.  Cleaning, washing, tidying.
And threatening the kids that if they don't pick up their toys they'll be in big trouble. 
Instead I napped.

8 comments:

  1. Love that color on you! I also snorted when I saw the source of your baby bump. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so flattering on you! Love the bump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! I love how you credit "Baby bump: Travis". The year I got married we had 4 other weddings. I was only able to go to 2.5 but I wore the same dress each time too. I didn't even buy it new. AND it will also still fit me this summer, even pregnant too! I hope. It might actually be a little short now that I think about it. Oh well. Anyway. I don't know if you're still looking for Maternity tanks, but I ordered some from Shade clothing just recently. They are having a great sale with SUPER CHEAP tanks (like, $4-6 and shipping isn't horrible). They fit great and are the only item of maternity clothing I am willing to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so used to seeing only your profile, it was nice to see a full shot. You look gorgeous and that blue is a great color on you. I was also pleased to see your home shots since my house looks like that right now. But since this is my "lunch break" I figured being online a bit before cleaning was okay. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color blue-it looks nice on you. The dress looked lovely for the weddings years ago, and still looks lovely on you now.

    Haha..."Baby bump: Travis" LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU DO NOT HAVE A DOUBLE CHIN!!!! And you should always, ALWAYS pick nap when you are pregnant. You were doing exactly the right thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look super in that dress! Wonderful color! Now, is Travis flexing his muscles for you now that he was given credit for "the bump?" haha!

    ReplyDelete