January 27, 2013

What I Wore Sunday

What-what Fine Line & Purple - hostesses with the most-est-es.

This is what I wore to Sunday Mass.

New shirt from the sales wrack at Target.  I look top heavy but since I love the shirt I'm going to blame Travis for how he took the picture.
Skirt: I think I got it at JC Penny's for L's Baptism.
Boots: same old boots from Payless.

Ahhhh... Sunday Mass.  We were 5 minutes late pulling into the parking lot but somehow (thanks be to our glorious God in Heaven) they were still singing the entrance hymn when we walked in.
While the bells rang during the consecration JF made the sign for train.
While Father was elevating the host L loudly told me she had a triangle eye, while holding her fingers in the shape of a triangle up to her eye. 
While nursing Resa she pulled my scarf/cover off me, once on each side.

 This is what I wore for the rest of Sunday.

Hair in an "I don't care what I look like" ponytail and plaid flannel pajama pants.

This is what I did for most of Sunday.
Entered all the nominations into the Sheenazing Blogger Award voting form. 
I also went to every single blog to get contact information for the nominees.  If I couldn't find an email address or a fan page the people aren't going to get an email.  Also, I had to "disqualify" a few nominees because doing a simple Google search for their blog (usually based on the name given to me and the word 'blog') did not lead me to an obvious nominee.  Sorry.  I had to disqualify a couple more because they're private.  Maybe that makes me a jerk but Travis and I think it's totally fair.
 When I told Travis I was going to host these blogger awards I told him I thought it would be fun.  He said it sounded like a lot of work.  We were both right.

I'm pretty sure my favorite find so far has been Mary Is My Homegirl.  Hilarious!

I have to contact a few more nominees via Facebook, which I'll do tomorrow.  Voting begins on Tuesday, yo.

16 comments:

  1. Love that top! And you know what? I thought the same thing Travis did. Kudos to you, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I really get nominated for a Sheenazing Blogger Award?!? (www.equippingCatholicfamilies.com) I really hope so....it made my day! I tried to look for a list of nominees...just to confirm before I get too excited. Awesome name for an award, by the way and very cool button! I might just have to announce when the voting is opened up...over at www.catholicbloggersnetwork.com. Thanks for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really did get nominated! The lists won't be visible until voting begins but I promise you are there. :) Congrats and have fun!

      Delete
  3. I have that top in purple from Target and I LIVE in it. Super comfy- I wish I had bought more colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that top in purple from Target and I LIVE in it. Super comfy- I wish I had bought more colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be careful about blaming the husband for bad photography. I think mine gave up this week. The top is totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the top and the flannel jams that you slipped in to later. So comfy. So excited about the nomination. It's a first for me. Oh happy day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am all about the pajama bottoms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, I wish I was top heavy!! Unfortunately I'm just middle heavy :)

    You look great, and I can only imagine how much work this whole awards thing is, but thank you for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just lost 13 minutes of my Monday to Mary is My Homegirl...and I don't want them back. Amazing find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't know who nominated her but I am eternally grateful. Hilarious!

      Delete
  10. So excite for Tuesday! Thanks for all of the work :) And, love Target sales...Travis could use some lessons though, you're right.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted that shirt with the stripes, but they didn't have my size at Target. I went ahead and purchased the purple one (my favorite color). You have good taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your shirt is awesome. I love it! Your awards are brilliant. I know you've put in quite a bit of time doing them - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stripesstripesstripes! I heard about this Sheenazing stuff via Messy Wife, so I'll have to go check it out and see who all of these fantastical nominees are!

    ReplyDelete