December 19, 2012

mood music

Maybe you need something light-hearted. 

This lil ditty gets super good at 2:20. 

Maybe you need something a little Canadian.

I like to pretend that I sound just like Sarah McL.

Maybe you need something in Latin.

with handbells.

Maybe you need something excellent with a touch of silly and a dash of sweet.

And an unfortunate amount of cleavage. 
Please note that Questlove is playing a wooden clacker with an afro pick.

Maybe you need something beautiful.

Julie Andrews also makes me feel nostalgic, which is so nice.

Maybe you need something hopeful.

"God is not dead nor doth He sleep."

Maybe you need something not Christmas-y at all.

I don't know why but this song brings me so much comfort.

1 comment:

  1. Welp. You've done it again. The Mariah Carey/Jimmy Fallon song is ab fab in its silly quirkiness. And even though she is so weird sometimes, Mariah really does have an absolutely glorious voice!

    ReplyDelete