October 16, 2012

down hill

Today started out so well and then you know where it went. 

Down hill.

Fast. 

A spectacular morning may have ended with me yelling at my son because he tracked mud through my house.  It may have also involved me whipping a towel against the bathroom sink while screaming "shit" because I didn't want to spank my kid in anger.  So at least I didn't spank him in anger.

Apologies and apologies. 

Grumpiness and frustrating toddlers filled the afternoon.  A probably not too charitable FB message finished the evening.  I'm going to bed in a bad mood with hopes that tomorrow will be better.

Hopes that it will look like this:

2 comments:

  1. Prayers and hugs. Hang in there, dear! We are all works in progress, and you are in a challenging season. I pray the Lord sends you some present help and encouragement! +JMJ+

    Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

    Phil.3:12-14

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had your day today. :( Praying for us both.

    ReplyDelete