December 15, 2013

read it, loved it, wanted to share it

Here's a quick list of some blog posts I've read or been thinking about lately. Enjoy!


Fr. Robert Barron on Time naming Pope Francis the "Person of the Year": Time's Kantian Wedge

RyAnne talks about how visiting with monks and nuns *really* helped her as she grieved her stillborn son, Caleb. Her post, Somewhere to Go, is a wonderful read and could really help someone in a similar situation.

Kaitlin wrote a beautiful post on Mary, and I just want to share it with all my friends so they'll understand my relationship with Jesus' mom. And there's a *gorgeous* rendition of Ave Maria sung by Audrey Assad: Behold, Your Mother

Grace did all the hard work and wrote a step-by-step post on how to link your comment name with your email address. I wish you all did this, because I want to email you and continue the conversation!: Do it now!

Rachel's post was shared on FB and it *really* spoke to my heart as I know I do the same thing to my poor L: The Bully Too Close to Home

 I *so* appreciate this author speaking up about this: Being Against Gay Marriage Doesn't Make You a Homophobe from The Atlantic

Jenny Cook maaaaay be converting to Catholicism. Super Yay! Let's all pray for her, okay?

And Jenny Uebbing had her baby girl! Super Yay again!: Joy to the World

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing! I cried reading "The Bully Too Close to Home".

    ReplyDelete