December 25, 2013

Bring a torch: an invitation



Merry Christmas to you all!

May God bless you and all those you love and serve.

And now, if I may be so bold (and good Lord, I hope this doesn't come off as cheesy) but...

If you don't have a personal, loving relationship with God, I hope you will answer the call to "bring a torch" so you can meet Jesus. God loves you so very, very much and He is yearning for you to come near to Him. If you are not Catholic, I invite you to consider joining the Catholic Church, this Church and faith that I love so much, that is so full of beauty and truth, that has led me closer to God, that has spoken to my soul and moved my heart. If you are a fallen away Catholic, I invite you to come back to the Church you were baptised into. (We miss you in the pews!)

If you have any questions about Christianity in general or Catholicism in particular I invite you to email me and ask.

6 comments:

  1. I played this song in my first performance at the Krannert Center when I was 10. One of my favorites.

    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Bonnie. Love it. Love you. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not cheesy at all. Merry Christmas and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, Bonnie....
    Absolutely beautiful idea.....good for you, friend.....

    Love it.

    Peace~
    Chris of Campfires and Cleats

    ReplyDelete