November 25, 2012

Special Announcement



P.S. - I will add a new tab at the top of my blog with all the links to each Advent post.  I know that when you hear an idea you like on December 20th it may be too late to put it into practice this Advent, but maybe not!  So you can revisit these posts, all conveniently gathered in one place, next fall so you and your family can adopt a new tradition next year.

P.P.S. - Please note that my hairdresser has been on maternity leave, so my lame bangs have a legit excuse.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds great! Can't wait to hear the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize there would be one EVERY day! So cool! Great idea Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea! Can't wait for the start of Advent! (Well, I was already looking forward to it...going to be reading "Advent and Christmas with FULTON J. SHEEN...but now I'm looking forward even more!) Will definitely be coming to your blog daily! God Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! What a coolio McCoolster (im sleep deprived at the moment, forgive me crazy chatter)video. Seriously excited. I have no clue what to do for Advent and my oldest is nearly two...so this will be a great practice round for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your honesty. :) This was an excellent piece.

    ReplyDelete